Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Clarification

Hi Everyone,
This is sad, real real sad, the so called elite engineers of the proud India can't spare few minutes to post a blog !!. This is not the official "Manoj Kumar Blog" This blog is for all the 2009 batch students of RVCE, to share their experiences on and off the college.. My humble request to you guys is don't make this blog as another orkut community, participate..!! Don't sit on your lazy asses and think someone else will do it, have some balls and take up the initiative and change something..!! This is Real Real Sad..!!!

2 comments:

  1. Maga, the so called elite engineers can't take such strong words.

    Problem is, nobody comments on posts. You can't write without that type of participation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fat ass is burning after reading that fat ass post. . . partly because of what was in bold, and partly because of the grammar in the first sentence. . . and I'm not even fat.

    heck, if I can get out of my current existential crisis long enough to think of some GOOD experience that I remember from college, I will post.

    IN the meantime, "Manoj Kumar's blog" is good enough. :-) It tells me he s stopped with his quirky movies. And that's a good thing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete